Munters DryCool HD
Munters DryCool HD is an affordable desiccant dehumidifier that is well suited for commercial spaces. These desiccant dehumidifiers can produce supply air dew point temperatures below 32 F, which the condition where water longer exists in equilibrium as a liquid. If you need to keep items in storage from getting wet, ask BMIL how the Drycool HD can ensure dry storage by keeping the dew point temperature below 32 F.
Features and Benefits of Munters DryCool HD Dehumidifier
- Only 6.8 amps of 115 / 1 / 60 power.
- No natural gas or propane fuel needed.
- Patented Munters R410A heat pump design, no electric strip heaters.
- 150 to 250 scfm of supply air flow.
- Moisture removal 1 to 6 lb/hr.
- The supply air dew point temperature can be as low as 19 F ( -7 C).
- Compact size: 24” x 36” x 16.5”.
- Lightweight, the operating weight is 95 lbs.
Munter DryCool HD Dehumidifier Applications
- Freezer warehouse ante-rooms or vestibules.
- Cooler warehouse ante-rooms or vestibules.
- Loading docks in front of cold rooms.
- Convenience stores.
- Record storage.
- Retail stores.
- Rooms with temperatures 55°F to 80°F ( 13°to 26°C) that require dew point temperatures below 45°F (7°C).