Cold Storage Warehouse and Refrigerated Storage
With more than 65 years of experience, BMIL’s cold storage warehouses and refrigerated storage units deliver the maximum in strength, convenience, and economy. We have the ability to design a structure that installs quickly and saves plenty. Our reliable distribution process will supply everything you need, and we’ll have your building up and running in no time. Custom design is part of the process. Regardless of what kind of business you’re in, BMIL provides refrigerated storage to meet the needs of each individual customer.
BMIL Cold Storage Warehouse and Refrigerated Storage Capabilities
If you want to inquire about custom cold storage warehouse solutions, get a custom quote.
Reliable Cold Storage Warehouse and Refrigerated Storage
The top-grade construction on a BMIL cold storage warehouse makes for a tough, dependable structure. BMIL refrigerated storage deliver on all levels. They’re economical, resilient, and loaded with benefits.
BMIL Cold Storage Benefits
- Double-return flanges on the panel skins securely anchor metal to foam.
- Caulk-free joints and precisely molded urethane tongues and grooves on panel edges assure a snug fit and minimize heat transfer.
- Best of all, our renowned fully insulated, energy-efficient 4″, 5″ or 6″ (101, 127, 152mm) panels drastically lower your energy costs when utilizing BMIL’s refrigeration equipment available with a wide range of refrigerants, including alternative refrigerants R134a, R404A and R507.
- Pre-engineered, pre-fabricated die-formed interior and exterior with choice of rugged, good-looking finishes. Available in galvalume steel, aluminum, stainless steel, white, and sand tan polyester finish, or architectural profile.
- Packaged refrigeration system, including alternative refrigerants wide selection of doors, from hinged or sliding, manual or power-operated.
- All doors are constructed with heavy-duty steel.
- Vestibules available.
- Slab-urethane insulated floor, with optional custom materials tailored to specific job sites.
- Maintenance-free heights up to 27’8″ (8.43m) in a single tier, and higher with multi-tier panels.
- Consistent temperatures, -20 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reliable low humidity conditions, frost reduction, and mold prevention.
- Operator-friendly controls for easy monitoring of temperature and humidity.
- Significant energy savings for lower power consumption when compared to traditional refrigeration systems
Please read these informative brochures: