Cold Food Storage & Frozen Food Storage
For the food and beverage industry, having chilled and frozen storage that is dependable is key to operating an efficient business. BMIL Technologies, LLC has been helping our customers turn their cold storage ideas into affordable, efficient, and sturdy realities. From large walk-in rooms for grocery stores and beer purveyors to small walk-in freezers and coolers for restaurants, our cold and frozen food storage units are built to keep things at the right temperature.
If you want to turn your cold food storage ideas into affordable, efficient, and sturdy realities, get a proposal from BMIL.
BMIL Cold Food & Frozen Food Storage Capabilities
Reliable Cold Food & Frozen Food Storage
For more than 60 years, BMIL has helped the food and beverage industry maintain appropriate temperatures for their cold storage needs, because when it comes to protecting assets like these, you need someone you can rely on like BMIL. We dedicate our expertise to ensuring that each and every system we install is quality sealed and built to protect cold and frozen foods.
BMIL Cold Food & Frozen Food Storage Benefits
- Consistent temperatures, -20 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reliable low humidity conditions, frost reduction, and mold prevention.
- Operator-friendly controls for easy monitoring of temperature and humidity.
- Significant energy savings for lower power consumption when compared to traditional refrigeration systems.
- Forward looking predictive data response option available as an aid to asset protection.