Laboratory and Medical Storage, Freezers, and Refrigeration
From walk-ins for a wide range of laboratory and medical uses, including lab freezers, blood bank freezers, and blood plasma freezers, to medical storage for whole blood and blood plasma, for all your critical care needs, you can depend on BMIL.
BMIL Medical Storage Capabilities
If you want to inquire about custom medical storage or lab freezer solutions, get a custom quote.
Reliable Medical Storage and Blood Bank Freezers
How safe are the assets in your medical storage or lab freezer? With digital temperature readouts, temperature alarms, door ajar alarms, and refrigeration leak detector alarms, safety is taken to a whole new level of precaution, reliability, and action, because when you store human blood, medications, vaccines, and plasma, there’s no room for error.
A BMIL blood bank freezer or cooler is engineered to meet the unyielding demands of blood center work. They’re assembled of white steel or aluminum panels that are easily kept hospital clean and sanitary. Our units are sturdy, and you can choose a size exactly tailored to your needs. You can also equip it with the ideal combination of access and display doors.
Most important, your BMIL unit will hold the cold reliably. For any medical installation, we can provide independent, primary, and secondary medical storage systems – all but eliminating the chance of a service interruption. In the remote possibility that both systems should malfunction, superb foam insulation in the walls provides an extra measure of safety. As long as the doors are closed, BMIL coolers and freezers can maintain proper temperatures for many hours, even if refrigeration systems fail or power is lost.
Our units may be equipped with multiple monitoring systems and alarms, including visual, audible and remote-notification types.
The blood, medicines, vaccines, and plasma you store is nothing less than life to those who need it. It’s the faith and goodwill of your donors and the community you serve. It’s the whole reason for your facility to exist, and it must be reliably protected. That’s why your refrigeration equipment must be foolproof and fail-safe. That’s why it should be BMIL.
BMIL Medical Storage Benefits
- Bally blood bank freezers, lab freezers, and other refrigeration units can be installed with independent backup refrigeration systems; coupled with your building’s generator; this arrangement virtually eliminates the possibility of service interruption.
- 4” thick, poured foam urethane insulation provides a sure barrier against the transmission of heat; so much so, that a BMIL unit can continue to hold temperature for hours after a refrigeration malfunction. The quality of the insulation also makes our medical storage solutions economical to operate.
- Because our coolers and freezers are assembled from modular panels, you can build them to the exact size you need. Modular construction also means you can put them exactly where you want them. If your needs change, add or remove panels to get the right size unit. And if you must move your structure, just disassemble the panels and put them together again at the new location.
- You can equip your BMIL unit with the access and display doors you need to handle stored blood and medical components most efficiently. Heaters in the door jambs and caps prevent freeze-ups and keep glass doors clear.
- Every BMIL medical storage unit is equipped with custom security and monitoring equipment according to requirements of the installation. Specify any of a number of alarm systems, including visual, audible and auto-dialing remote-notification models.
- Our panels are provided with inside and outside surfaces of stainless steel or white-polyester finished steel or aluminum for easy care and sanitation.
- BMIL panels are listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories and approved by Factory Mutual. They meet international standards for CFC reduction.
- Panel construction is warranted for up to 10 years. Extended plans covering the complete refrigeration system are also available.